1. We FINALLY put our house on the market!
2. We planned and hosted 2 fundraisers... more on that later.
3. Public speaking events
4. A launch for the NICU family support program at Women's Hospital.
5. 2 radio interviews and a news story about our MOD team.
6. A baby shower.
7. Home school
8. Filling orders for work
9. Soccer season started, and we are prepping for the annual ballet revue.
Oh, and I turned a year OLDER ( today, as a matter of fact)!! My vey cool hubbs bought me a xoom, so I could pick up blogging again even if it is on the go!!
I feel awful that I have missed two months worth of blogging our very eventful lives!!! SO much has happened and changed and it continues to do so even though I wish it would just slow down.
Cullen has had his 8, 9, and 10 month birthdays and he has gone from 2 to 8 teeth in that amount of time. He is now almost officially walking independently and I'm pretty sure he is done eating baby food. Its so sad how this time truly just flies by.
Ellie is 4 going on 14!! My big girl is such an amazing blessing and she makes my heart smile every single time I look at her.
Life is busy, but my heart is full of happiness and that is all that matters.
2 weeks ago