Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tag, hear it!

This will go in the category of “funny things my kids say” along with various other cute phrases.

 

Ellie is growing up…WAY TOO FAST!  She loves to spend her days playing with friends, going to gymnastics, dance, soccer, lunch playing with Cullen, watching movies and playing TAG!  We were all sitting outside on Sunday and she ran up to B and yelled, “Tag, HEAR it!”  I laughed hysterically and B took off after her to play her new favorite game. 

Here is what else our growing girl has been up to…

Augsept'10 012

Cheering on our Texas Tech Red Raiders…we have slacked a little on our team spirit this year.  It just isn’t the same without the pirate!

Augsept'10 015 

She completed her first medical drug trial in September.  She is awesome at doing treatments as long as her DVD player is close!

Augsept'10 036 Augsept'10 041 Augsept'10 050 Augsept'10 053

Playing soccer…GO KANSAS CITY!  Daddy is the coach and she calls him “Coach Brandon”!!!  Cullen usually sleeps through them seeing as they start at 8am!

Augsept'10 075 Augsept'10 082

We’ve spent a lot of girl time together after her games on Saturday…we LOVE visiting the splash park!

Augsept'10 113

Snuggling with brother is always top on her list!

Augsept'10 120 Augsept'10 131

Posing for pics has become a habit…I don’t know where she picked this up from!

Augsept'10 132

Ballet every Thursday…she is preparing for her holiday show and it is adorable!

Augsept'10 152 Augsept'10 175

Augsept'10 189 Augsept'10 167

Augsept'10 184

Playing at the park with friends and having a picnic is always fun!!!

Augsept'10 320

Trying to climb into Cullen’s crib…TIMEOUT!

Augsept'10 325

Posing in his 4 month photo shoot…after getting busted for trying to climb into the crib!Augsept'10 345

I eventually let her get in and look how sweet this is!

Augsept'10 358

BUT…

Augsept'10 380

The BIGGEST, most exciting news…

Augsept'10 386

is that this little angel FINALLY decided…

Augsept'10 390

to get her ears pierced!  (yes, they are small…and this mommy likes it that way!)

Augsept'10 357

My princess is growing up so fast and I just wasn’t prepared for that! 

 

I love you, Ellie Grace!  No matter how big you get you will always be my miracle baby girl!

Love,

Mommy

3 comments:

Somer Love said...

LOVE ALL these pics!!!!

She is so cute and so grown up. I love her poses! And Cullen wow 4 months and he seriously is getting so big too!

Xo Cys!!!

Alysia Rogers said...

I just happened upon your page randomly and just had to tell you that I have a five year old girl named Ellie Grace and not only that but my step-daughter, Alyssa, has CF. Weird, huh? You can find me on facebook as Alysia McIntosh Rogers if you want to verify all of that. ;) Anyway, it appears you are a Christian and I am too so as I pray for my girl to be healed of CF I will easily remember to pray for your Ellie Grace to be healed as well. Just wanted to share that with you. Hope it encourages you.

Mila said...

Hi!
I want to give you a lot of good music.
Enjoy millions of songs from artists all over the globe. It is all FREE during this great trial offer.
Click here (ENTERTAINMENT) to find out more... http://bit.ly/usdubli