Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, April 27, 2012

Emotional

It’s been such an emotional month for me…I’ve been missing our little Bennett so much.

Maybe it’s because I feel organized and caught up with life which gives me more time to think about him.

Maybe it’s because I turned one year older and it means another year without him in my life.

Maybe it’s because it is time for the March of Dimes and Bennett is the reason we commit to supporting this organization year after year.

Maybe it’s because we are closer to his Heaven Day on June 15th and it will mark 5 whole years without him.

Hard to believe it has been that long…

 

On top of the emotions of missing our little man I’m also at a place right now that I am feeling so grateful and blessed.

I’ve got a husband that left a career he loved to build a better life for us.

I have two miracle babies that are my daily reminders that He does hear our prayers and He answers them in His own perfect time.

I get to wake up in the morning and take my time drinking coffee rather than scurrying around trying to get myself ready for work and dropping my kiddos off at a daycare. 

We’ve build a beautiful house that we adore and it is such a perfect home for our family. 

 

Sometimes I sit and just look around.  Amazed at what He has given me in this life. 

 

It has been a journey the past 8 years.  Not always a joyful one either.  There have been many tears and prayers.  However, now at 34 years old I feel like I know what it was all for.  It is THIS feeling that I’ve been searching for.  This contentment that I know now.  No longer lost and searching.

I started my 34th year of life at peace…the most wonderful gift I could have ever dreamed of!

 

1us

Blessings,

Angie

No comments: