Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My birthday in iphone pictures

I’ve seen other blogs document fun days through just pictures and I thought some day Ellie and Cullen will enjoy seeing how we spent some fun days together.

So this is how we spent my 34th birthday together (I forgot to take some pictures…I’ll have to try harder next time!!)

Cullen and I woke up early and waited for big sister to get up!!  Then it was the usual family snuggle in mommy’s chair!

1bdaymorning

Then we were off to the mall to enjoy the day!

Cullen fell asleep, so Ellie got to ride the carousel alone.

1mommyelliecarousel1elliecarousel

Next up: A very stylish lunch at none other than Chick-fil-a…a family favorite!

After this we were off to get mommy a gift.  Ellie snapped a pic of me trying on my new Ray ban’s…

1rayban

After a little birthday shopping it was off to get Cullen another haircut!  That boy needs to be seen every 4 weeks or he grows a thick wig!!!

1bdayhair

Finally, we made a trip through HEB to get a birthday dinner of fish and shrimp to grill and steak and garlic noodles for Ellie (since she made this request for HER dinner on MY birthday!)

This is my crew before we made our way outside…1us

…and this is how we enjoyed the rest of our day together!

2pool

Thank you Brandon, Ellie and Cullen for making my day so wonderful!

I love you all!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Love all the pictures! Your kids are looking so grown up! And cute as ever!