Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blogger back-up

How in the world can two months pass that quickly??  SO much has happened in our little world and I wouldn’t want to miss any of it…so, here is a blogger back-up.

My super sweet and smart girl has done AWESOME in school!  (Just keeping it real: not every day is an easy breezy day…sometimes I would rather jump out of a plane with a questionable parachute)  A

However, I am so proud of what we have accomplished together and I think the most rewarding part of our homeschool is watching Ellie gain the confidence and pride in her work that she creates. 

s and s

She is growing up way too fast and actually lost two of these babies in the last two months! (she pulled the second one all by herself, b/c I was just not made to be a tooth puller)

lost tooth

We are preparing to take a family vacation to Vail to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary.  This man was not made for shopping, so I’m praying that in the few trips we’ve made I’ve gathered enough warm clothing for him!

muscles - Copy (2)

And look how big he is getting!  Just this morning he woke up and looked at me and said, “I love you breast friend” (my heart almost exploded…my kids are my world)

votingbig boy

My man at neighborhood night out.  Ellie was SO mad she had ballet and had to miss out on the fun.

nno - Copy

My two babies at gym and then a day out with mommy.

fun day - Copygynm

A day of fun before the sickies invaded…

park

I mean REALLY invaded.  Throwing up, trips to the ER, and fevers that topped out at 105.3…scary times here.

sick1 - Copy

sickies - Copy

We recovered in time to host our annual costume party!

party - Copy

My grown up girl getting her first library card!  She is so proud and I am so proud that both of my kiddos LOVE to read!

library cardlibrary card2

Our bff’s!  We did a dinner date and then a sleepover and then made a trip to the spa the next day.  So much fun!

bff1 - Copybffsbbuds - Copy

I’ll end our back-up/catch-up with Mimi’s 66th birthday.  Mimi and her babies…true love!

mimi

And here we are in NOVEMBER!!! 

No comments: