Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, November 9, 2012

Family pictures

When Cullen was 7 days old we had family portraits made.  They are a true treasure to me.  I prayed for that with the twins, so the pictures that we have of Cullen so brand new are absolutely priceless to me. 

After we moved I was afraid we would have a hard time finding a new photographer.  I was so happy when a good friend suggested Tracy to us.  OH.MY.GOODNESS!

I am going to link to her blog so you can get a little peek at the awesomeness she captured during our 2 hour shoot.  In the blazing heat of June in Texas! 

And to top it all off…these pics were taken EXACTLY 2 years after the first ones of Cullen.  7 days after his second birthday!

 

http://www.spryartblog.com/2012/children/539/

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

Very cute pictures, Angie!