Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

The baby was starving for Chickfila!

Date at the zoo...Ellie had to stay home b/c of the swine flu.

Say...CHEESE!

Ellie and her new friend BOB

Playing in BOB

In trouble for playing in BOB

She got over it fast!

Such a big girl...

It's bright out here Mommy!

Just in case...

Ellie was asleep during her date with Rhys Man.

Visiting Bubba

Can't forget to bring Baba!

He loves me...

Mommy's blessings on Mother's Day

Daddy and his girl

"Come on Baba...wet's go!"

My beauty...

The girls!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pics Ang. Bob must be really helping cause you look great in the mothers day pics. Love Ya and hopefully I will see you before you leave for AZ. If not Chris has strict instructions to text you guys after surgery to let you know I am good. Love ya!

Christy said...

The pictures are beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is adorable!

Melanie said...

Ellie is so cute and beautiful! I love all her cute bows!