Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, June 14, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words…

 

Ellie’s last soccer game…Tuesday.

cullens birth 074

Play day with friends and a big sister mani/pedi…Wednesday.

cullens birth 129

Family dinner…Thursday night!

cullens birth 143

On our way to becoming a family of 4…Friday am!

cullens birth 145

The moms and Ellie Grace…Friday am.

cullens birth 150

Opening her big sister gifts wearing her big sister shirt! 

cullens birth 156 cullens birth 159

NO MORE TERB!!!  Coincidentally I pulled the terb pump out and started having contractions 3 minutes apart.  Since the doc was running late they had to give me a terb shot in the holding room!!!

cullens birth 165

Still waiting…and then the time came to say good-bye to my baby girl.

cullens birth 163 cullens birth 170

Dr. Daddy reporting for duty!

cullens birth 167

Our miracle is born!

cullens birth 176 

And he was crying!!!!

cullens birth 178

A healthy 7lbs 2oz…he went home weighing 6lbs 9oz.

cullens birth 183

And we finally meet…

cullens birth 184

I was overcome with emotion…I still am every time I look at him.

cullens birth 185

The proud daddy with his little boy for the first time.

cullens birth 192

The proud parents!!

cullens birth 196

The proud big sister and waiting family members.

cullens birth 213

Taking her little brother to THE GENERAL NURSERY!!!

cullens birth 217

cullens birth 218

The first time I got to see Cullen was at 10:45 that evening…I am so in love. 

cullens birth 231

Our miracle boy!

cullens birth 233

Daddy’s little guy.

cullens birth 242

Getting ready to meet big sister for the first time.

cullens birth 265

Time to eat!

cullens birth 271

After 9 long months of waiting she finally understands what it was all for.

cullens birth 276

and she was in love, too!

cullens birth 284

Wait…who is the patient here?

cullens birth 324 

Uncle Chris and Aunt Steppy…cousin Charlotte will be here any day.

cullens birth 326

Mimi and Biddy

cullens birth 297

Aunt Katie and Uncle Dave

cullens birth 251

Aunt Charlette and Aunt Taji

cullens birth 240

Cousin Chelsey with her big sister gift for Ellie Grace.

cullens birth 341

Seriously…we were only at the hospital for 3 days!!!

cullens birth 344

The girls waiting on the little man to go home!

cullens birth 354

Mommy with her babies. (can you see the exhaustion in my eyes!!!)

cullens birth 355

Our little man all dressed and ready to go.

cullens birth 362

A dream come true…

cullens birth 367

I really did cry the entire way out of the hospital!

cullens birth 378

Our family of 4…FINALLY!!!

cullens birth 379

How many college educated people does it take to figure out a car seat???  3 in our case!

cullens birth 383

Freshly bathed and holding her baby brother.

cullens birth 405

Playing with her brother…

cullens birth 413

Getting ready for the first bath.

cullens birth 419

And it was not a big hit!

cullens birth 424

but we recovered.

cullens birth 440

First outing…at 7 days old we had newborn pics taken.

cullens birth 443

Ellie has been dying to have Cullen play on the floor with her…he was not amused!

cullens birth 448

Doing what they both do best!!!

cullens birth 459

Princess couldn’t be left out!

cullens birth 460

Relaxing in his swing…now if we had only remembered the batteries… :)

cullens birth 463

 

Birth story to follow.  I used all of my free time for the day just getting these posted!!!

Do you know what tomorrow is? 

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers

Ephesians 1:16

 

Blessings,

Angie

8 comments:

Heidi said...

He is precious! Look at that hair! Congrats.

Karen said...

What a blessing! Congrats!

Thomas and Jamie said...

How wonderful!!! He is beautiful and you make a beautiful family of 4!!!

Juliette said...

Oh how wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations.

Lance and Mindi said...

the pictures are wonderful and you all look great! so very happy for the Kahl Family!!!!

alli said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics. He is precious girl! Thinking of yall and big Bennett!

Tracy said...

I love him, I love him, I love him! I heard through the grapevine when he was born and made sure that he was checked on for me! I have been thinking about y'all alot these last few days and am so glad Cullen is here to share in the love!

Somer Love said...

He is beautiful!!! Your fam is beautiful!!! Love ALL teh pics! Congrats!!! Xo