Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A dear friend…

A very dear friend of mine is pregnant with her first baby.  Last weekend, we celebrated with the most beautiful baby shower I have EVER been to.

j shower pics jshower2

(I had to crop myself right out of the pic with the beautiful mommy to be…holy double chin!)

A few days later, Jocelyn was put on bed rest due to high blood pressure. 

Jocelyn and I met when I was teaching first grade (a million years ago).  She was my substitute teacher when I left to marry Brandon.  From that day on (nine years ago) we have been good friends.  She went on to become a teacher and is now an assistant principal…and  I retired!  We have laughed about that a time or two!!!

jshower3 jshower4

She and her hubby, KJ, have always shown their support for our family through prayer, friendship and fundraising for team Chunky Monkey.  I feel confident that God will protect Jocelyn and little Kaylen in these last few weeks of her pregnancy, but if you have a few extra minutes today would you mind sending up a prayer for them. 

april 10 182

Blessings,

Angie

No comments: