Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am going to be honest here and say that the dedication of our friends and family still amazes us. I was blown away at the support all of you showed after the twins were born and for the months after. I am in awe of all of you again as we embark on this fundraising challenge to help the tiniest little fighters in the world.

There is one thing in this world that I am TERRIBLE at and that is getting any kind of card in the snail mail...thank you's, birthday's...you name it and I will probably send it a few months late. With that said, I want to thank ALL of you who are so generously giving your time to walk with us or have given monetary donations. There really isn't any little card that can thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart or ever repay you for what you are doing/have done for our family. So, thank you, thank you, thank you ~ you make our hearts smile every time we turn on the computer and see a message or notice that we got a new donation. It is like Christmas for us to see this...and on most days it is what keeps us going.

I have to give you a funny update on Ellie Grace. Today while we were out shopping I started to sing the ABCs to Ellie and very quietly she started to repeat the song back to me!!! I am SO glad that my mom was sitting right there with me because no one would have believed me if I had told them that Ellie started singing the ABC's. There is a witness to confirm...Ellie did sing the first part of the alphabet! Gifted child! Then tonight at dinner she was having a problem behaving herself in her highchair. To remedy this situation we turned dancing with the stars on in the living room while we ate our family dinner in the kitchen. All of a sudden Ellie throws her hands up in the air and starts to bounce up and down and she is moving from side to side. She was dancing to the music...it was hilarious! She thought she had the chachacha down... Such a cutie pie!Keep checking bennettandellie.blogspot.com for new slideshows daily.Thanks again for always going out of your way for our family.

Love,
Brandon, Angie, Ellie Grace, our little angel and the dogs

**Team Chunky Monkey news: I have 2 envelopes that are available to be used to collect donations from anyone who can use one at work. I am trying to recruit online and probably won't need the paper form. Also, after reading the team captain packet it seems that only the people that raise $200.00 will get a team shirt. Brandon and I are having shirts made for anyone that donates to our Walk for Babies. We only have a few more weeks until we make our order, but I will send out an email asking for sizes. One last piece of info, All of the money raised needs to be in the bank on April 22nd or 23rd. I will email more info to you before then, but I wanted you to know about how much time you still have to collect. I am so pumped up about this! I can't wait to get together and march in Bennett's memory and for all the other tiny miracles that are yet to come! GO, TEAM, GO!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

It was great to see you guys at the NICU reunion. I've thought of you all often over the last year. Ellie Grace is gorgeous! Let me know if you are ever in this area, I'd love to get the kids together!

~Lindsey~
lindsey@kmc.net