Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our temporary home

WELCOME TO OUR NEW SITE!!! So, we have created this new blog in order to keep our friends and family up to date on Team Chunky Monkey. We are quickly running out of "space" on our babysite and needed a new home to post all of our exciting news.

I am hoping to just have one website after the March for Babies is over, however I am not sure which one we will use as of now. Please check here for all of our Team Chunky Monkey updates and I will try to update with Ellie Grace news as well. I will keep everyone posted as to which site we will continue to use after the Walk for babies in April.

I hope you enjoy the video I put together...it is filled with some of the most precious times in our life.

No comments: