Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, July 11, 2008

A new link

Well, today will be short and sweet as Ellie Grace is patiently waiting to go swimming!

I have added a link to our new temporary blog site for Peek-A-BOWtique. We are excited to have a professional site under construction and we thought that creating a blog in the mean time would be...fun...because we have SO MUCH free time! (laughing) We will begin adding pics and new merchandise as soon as we get it all together, so stay tuned.

In Ellie Grace news...
Wow! This summer Ellie has grown and is changing every day. She is talking up a storm and has a pretty serious attachment to her baby dolls. In fact, she WILL NOT ride in the car without her two babies. Yes, TWO! In fact she does not ever play with just one baby it is always two. It gives me chills sometimes because it is as if she knows that she is a twin and that is just the way it will always be...

Ellie tried cold cereal for the first time two days ago. I usually fix a hot breakfast for her only because I am here and honestly I thought it was better for her. However, we discovered that she loves Honey Nut Cheerios and Coco Crispies (like her daddy) when they are mixed together. She is nothing if not unique!

1 comment:

The Lyons Family said...

Okay, girl - how in the WORLD did you get your Scrapblog picture to fit??? Mine is super huge and doesn't fit like it should. I'm getting so frustrated!!! HELP! Thanks - :)