Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, March 2, 2009

2222

Okay, my husband thinks I am a total dork, but I forgot that I wanted to make a special post for Ellie today because she is 2 years 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days old! That won't happen for another year...so, technically DADDY that is a cool day to celebrate. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed the last 2222's...they have been some of the best days of my life!!! Here is my little model in her new dresses! Enjoy the slideshow! :)
Rodeo Girl!

Wild woman!

Date night!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I think this is a totally clever idea! Wish I had thought of it!

Christy said...

What a cool idea. And she is just adorable. I love the new outfits.

The Lyons Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her face when the dessert arrived!!! Pure glee - what a great moment to capture! :) And that adorable Rodeo outfit??? Too cute! You're so talented, Angie. I don't have a seamstress bone in my body! And I wish I did b/c there are so many cute things out there to create. Kudos to you, Glamour Gal! :)

Jodi said...

And to think I missed Olivia's 1111 day! Too cute and I love Ellie's dresses!

Somer Love said...

Love the Rodeo dress! And 2222 is totally cool!

I celebrated my jointaversary yesterday it has been one year since I was admitted. There is always reason to celebrate!!! :)