Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ellie

We’re still here…just busy!!!

I have wanted to blog for the last few weeks about my precious little baby girl…whom seems to have become somewhat of a comedian these days! I want to write a few quotes that have come from my little angel in the last few weeks.

“Oh, mommy, thank you I love Ellie’s bedroom.” (upon entering her room, so I could hang up clothes)

”You love me don’t you mommy…thank you.” (I had been gone from home for most of the day and I came home to change clothes and leave again…she wasn’t happy!)

“I’m so proud of you, thank you.” (As Brandon and I are lying in bed with her she said this to him)

“Dear God, thank you my blessings. Thank you my doggies, thank you my mommy, thank you my daddy, thank you my baby….in His name, Amen.” (Simply put…Ellie’s prayers)

“Eeewww, I have to go poo poo.” (Usually this is said out loud in public places…nice!)

“Yummy, I love soup mommy!” (As she gulps down the cup of soup that I have just ordered…every time I order soup!)

“You’re Ellie’s best friend!!” (Daily…makes my heart smile)

“You want to cuddle Ellie?” (Every night…makes my heart smile)

“It’s okay mommy, it’s just an accident…accidents happen.” (hahahaha)

“I want a popsicle (it was 9am)…PLEASE, MOMMY I love popsicles, they are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!” (Daily battle…this child LOVES popsicles!)

Ellie has recently learned our “real” names and will yell them from various spots in the house to get our attention. She knows how old she is and can tell you what city and state she lives in. She can also clearly tell you our phone number…AMAZING!!! She loves to write, draw, dance, cook and serve play food, play softball, play piano, play school and read. She is such a miracle!

There are a million more little things that Ellie says on a daily basis that just melt my heart. She is funny, beautiful, independent and very intelligent. She is my greatest gift and the absolute love of my life.

If any of my Sugarland friends out there can recommend a dance studio for Ellie to start PLEASE email me. I have done tons of research, but I would rather go with a “tried and true” good dance studio. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Blessings,
Angie

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok Ellie Grace is just hysterical! Keep smiling my friend....we have got to start walking soon!

Somer Love said...

So darn cute!! Glad she has down the thank yous ;)