Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

23 weeks…plus a few days!

UPDATE: My great friend C sent me this link and it was a SUPER DUPER DEAL!!!  I got my britax chaperone for 20% off with no sales tax and NO SHIPPING!!!  I would highly recommend this site:

http://carseats.babycatalog.com/infant-car-seats/chaperone-infant-car-seat/e9l69ch.html?source=k232270&kw=Google

I woke up this morning and thought to myself…”Self, are we really 23 weeks pregnant…” and the best part is that I AM!  I know I still have a ways to go before we are out of the danger zone, but I just can’t believe that we are almost 24 weeks! 

We have cleaned out the closets and are prepping the room to be transformed into our little boy’s room!  Fabric is ordered for the bedding, the crib is ordered, the car seat was SOLD OUT which was a bummer b/c I had a great coupon for it and our shower is three weeks from Sunday!  I can’t wait for all of it!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  23 weeks and 2 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  15 pounds but I am sure I will have gained more at my appt on Monday!

Maternity Clothes:  Yes…and comfy lounge clothes 

Best Moment this week:  Every moment of feeling Cullen move in my belly is the best moment!  Also, we had a home cooked meal delivered from a very good friend in Pearland!  She brought her 2 beautiful girls and Ellie was so thrilled to have a friend to play with.  By the end of the evening I had THREE bowls of pot roast and veggies…oh, it was delicious!!! 

Gender: It's A Boy – Cullen Spencer!

Movement: Yes, and it is AMAZING!  I know he is getting VERY large because the amount of movement visible on the outside in unbelievable.  

Food Craving: No kidding…celery and ranch dressing!  I probably eat four stalks/sitting and the ranch…well, I’m embarrassed to admit how much I consume.  Frozen veggies and mangos top the list of favorites too. 

What I miss: I miss not getting to take my baby girl to gymnastics, out to lunch, shopping, to the park…just getting to spend time with her.  I missed her first dance class, I will miss all of her soccer games and her first recital.  The good news is that this is temporary and next year, Mommy will be back!

Sleep:  Hit or miss.  I have TERRIBLE acid reflux and it always seems to be really bad at night.  I usually wake up about 4am and fall back to sleep around 6. Ellie is adjusting her wake up time (thank goodness) and is now waking at 9am rather than 10:30!!!

What I am looking forward to:  We see our Peri on Monday and then head upstairs to the OB for our Ffn test.  I can’t wait to see how much this little guy weighs and you know I have 9 million other questions.

Belly Button/Stretch Marks:  Innie and I think it will stay that way.  I have stretch marks from the twins and I’m hoping any new ones will be camouflaged by the old ones!!!

Interventions: Terb pump Q4 and monitoring at least once/day.  17P on Thursday’s, Lovenox once/day. 

Contractions: I had a few 2 minutes a part Sunday night.  Monday: none in the AM, 1 biggie in the afternoon.  Tuesday: 2 minor ones in the AM.  No irritability!

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 2:10

Fun times with my crazy girl!!!

february10 125 february10 017

Blessings,

Angie

No comments: