Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Third times a charm

Three years ago I gave birth to our third miracle and he sure is a charm!

My life has been blessed, busy, full of noise, and dino’s and trucks for the last few years and I can’t imagine it being any other way! 

 

cullens birth 145_thumb[7]

6-4-10        

cullens birth 265_thumbcullens birth 196_thumb

First birthday: 6-4-11

bday cake_thumb[5]

 1167_thumb                                 3cullen3

2nd birthday: 6-4-12            3rd birthday: 6-4-13

1cullen3

Last day as a 2 year old!  Ready for bed in dino jammies.

IMG_0495IMG_0508

Our little man woke up at 6:30 and came running out of the bedroom yelling: Today is my birthday, today is my birthday!!!!!  I’m pretty sure his big sister had something to do with the early wake up call!

IMG_0497IMG_0511

He walked into the kitchen to find green “dino eggs” (balloons) all over the floor, donut holes and fruit and presents on the table.

IMG_0505 2cullen3 

Swimming with daddy to celebrate!

4cullen3

After his requested dinner of grilled chicken and queso, he lined all of his dino friends up to sing and eat cake! 

IMG_05315cullen3  IMG_0529

Dear Cullen,

Happy 3rd birthday, Cullen Spencer…you made our family complete three years ago and its been a fabulous journey from that day forward.  You are absolute perfection!  I am thankful that I get to spend every minute of every day with you.  I know what a gift that is and I do not take a second of it for granted.  You keep Ellie entertained along with keeping her company.  You keep me entertained and on my toes and you always make sure daddy knows he is your best friend.  You give us all so much every single day.  I pray that you continue to grow up as a compassionate, strong willed, friendly little man.  Always pray first at dinner and keep telling everyone how much you love them.  You are one of a kind, Cullen.  I love you forever and ever, little man. 

Love,

Mommy

No comments: