Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

13 is our lucky number

Out of our 19 "eggs" they retrieved 15 were mature and 14 fertilized. However, one of the fertilized embryos did not have normal cell structure, so the final number today is 13!

It's funny to me b/c last IVF cycle we had 13 eggs fertilize as well...13 would only be OUR lucky number!!!

We will not get another update until Thursday when they biopsy the embryos because they are tucked away in a little incubator diving cells like they should.

Please continue to pray for great embryo numbers on Thursday. We expect at least 50%of the remaining embryos to have CF...so, the more we have to chose from the better quality we can transfer.

Blessings,
Angie

4 comments:

Amy said...

Does not surprise me that 13 is your lucky number! I am so happy for you my dear and we are still praying like crazy. Please let us know if you need anything at all! Can't wait for Thursday's update! Love Ya!

Cara said...

Ohhhh, lucky 13!! I am so happy for you!

Alli said...

Lucky #13...I love it! Continued prays coming from our way:)

Lucie said...

13 is my lucky number, there is no reason why it cant be your too. Praying for you x