Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, October 19, 2009

Officially official…for now!

We are pregnant!!!

My beta hcg came back at 90 and I am only 9 days past a 5 day embryo transfer. A “normal” testing range is day 10-12 and they like to see a number around 100. So, we are a day early and VERY close to normal. Would I feel over the moon if my beta was 140…yes! However, my nurse said that 90 was a good number and that I am officially pregnant!

Now, I have to wait until Wednesday to go in for our second beta and P.R.A.Y that it doubles. I will feel super relaxed once I know that our number has doubled and that this is a healthy pregnancy. Then I am making a promise to myself to just relax and enjoy every.single.second of this miracle pregnancy.

I have a long and very cute story about how we found out we were “unofficially” pregnant, but to be perfectly honest I am so tired right now I can barely keep my eyes open! I promise to update with pics and our story very soon!

Thank you for everything you have all done for us! We need your prayers through the critical firsts in this pregnancy, but we are so thrilled to share this journey with all of you!! Our dreams have finally come true and I just can’t believe it yet!!!

Blessings,
Angie

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm so excited. You guys deserve this. Praying for you always!

Cara said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE!! I am SO happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!! That is such good news! So happy for you two.

Ronnie

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST. STILL PRAYING FOR YA!

Heidi said...

Such wonderful news!

Brenna Taylor said...

Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing your joy with us!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WooHoooooo! Rejoicing alongside you! Praying for an easy and boring 40 weeks for you!

Jamie Olson said...

Yeah!! I'm sooo happy for you guys!! You deserve this and ever fabulous moment that goes with it. We are right here for you guys. Praying for you every day!

The Lyons Family said...

Well hallelujah and praise Jesus!!! Angie, I am so excited to hear the news! Beaming...just beaming. :D Sending lots of "sticky baby" prayers your way! Nobody deserves this happiness more than you and B (in my opinion, anyway). Look forward to following your progress. Thank you, sweet Jesus, for blessing my friend! YAY!!!

Alli said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for ya'll.

Shana said...

Congratulations!!

The Lane Family said...

I found your blog through the O.K Corral. I have said goodbye to our daughter at 26 weeks, a baby at 12 weeks a set of twins. Then we were blessed through IVF using our frozen embryo's with a little boy and then twin girls 21/2 years later. We are private but if you would like to check us out just e-mail me at wendelton@gmail.com

My Day 10 with our twin girls was 90 then the next one was 190 and I thought for sure it was one but it was twins!!! Maybe that will be you guys!! Congrats!!!