Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beta Day Prayers

It’s here…beta day is tomorrow! I’m excited, but I know the hours between blood draw and results are going to be agonizing. I am looking for a good, strong, healthy number. We will go for a repeat test on Wednesday and if everything looks good we will have an ultrasound next week.

Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. We are praying for a strong number that will indicate that there is one healthy baby in the belly!!

To pass the time this weekend we stayed very busy! I decided to go ahead and follow through with my commitment to The Foundry Holiday show on Saturday, so my SIL helped me out and it was a HUGE success! B went with us and set everything up with Connie b/c I was still taking it easy. The day flew by and I have to be totally honest I was exhausted at the end of the day!

Today, the weather was beautiful so, we decided to take Ellie to Dewberry Farm…and apparently, every other parent in the city of Houston and the surrounding areas made that decision too! It was packed (over 7000 people)! We waited F.O.R.E.V.E.R to buy our tickets online b/c the line was at least an hour long and then once we got in I wouldn’t let Ellie play on ANYTHING b/c it was so crowded with kids. We had never been there, so I had no clue it was such an attraction. We got yummy snow cones and kettle corn, waited entirely too long in the bathroom line and then made our way out to the pumpkin patch…a REAL pumpkin patch! It was so fantastic to let Ellie pick pumpkins off of the vine. We ended up with 60 pounds of pumpkin in our wheelbarrow which gave Daddy a big work out. We then loaded up and headed out. As we were walking the mile back to our car Ellie said to us, “Wow, that was a fun day!” Melt my heart!!!


Look for our update tomorrow…we are anticipating some very good news!!!

Blessings,
Angie

5 comments:

Amy said...

I know tomorrow will bring the good news you are looking for. We are still praying. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. I have to go to get an MRI of my wrist in the morning, but I will check with you afterwards! Love Ya!

Allison said...

Prayers, prayers and more prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good news is coming!!!!! Still praying for you. Love ya April..

Jodi said...

I'm waiting and waiting and praying and praying.

Unknown said...

Hey, I am really glad to know you managed to have a good time at the Farm under extreme conditions. There were actually over 10,000 paid visitors there Saturday (3,000 over our previous high day). Its not usually near that crowded. Come in November or early October to avoid the crowds.
Thanks for coming to Dewberry Farm.
Farmer Dewberry