Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, October 30, 2009

My heart skipped a beat...

My heart skipped a beat today when I saw my baby's heart beating inside of me. We have one beautiful baby that is already measuring one day ahead of schedule at 5 weeks 5 days and it had a beautiful and strong heart beat! The tears poured out of my eyes as I laid on the exam table and realized that I was sharing that moment with Brandon and Ellie. We are so very blessed! Ellie was thrilled with the whole experience and said, "It's just like me!" Oh, and today she is claiming to want a little sister...her opinion changes as fast as the weather does in Texas!

We are thrilled and I feel so very safe. I just know I will be bringing a 36 weeker home from the hospital and the thought of that makes me feel overjoyed!

We also had great news about our 2 remaining embryos...they both made it to freeze. So, we might actually have a chance to have another baby in the future. Our remaining embryos are a grade 2 bb and a grade 3 bc. The two embryos they implanted for this IVF were graded 4 bb and 2 bb. (The bb/bc are the quality of the inner and outer cell structures)

Today was a wonderful day. It was a day we have prayed for and that we know you have prayed for as well. We thank all of you from the very bottom of our hearts. We go back on Tuesday afternoon for our next ultrasound and I will get the H1N1 at that time as well...I'm still a little nervous about that!

Blessings,
Angie

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't stop the smile on my face and the tears in my eyes my friend. I am so happy for you and have been thinking about you all day. We will keep praying and I know this one will be 36 weeks. Love Ya!

Krista said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog now for a few weeks. My sister actually sent me the link. I have 2.5 yr old with cf and am a carrier myself. I can relate to your posts in so many ways! My sister has had 2 children via fertility meds and is trying for another one at this time. I know u are an inspiration to her and to me as well. Just wanted to say hi, and give u my blog adress:

www.thebreathingroomcf.com

check it out..thank u
Krista