Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Easter

Now that I have my laptop back I am determined to keep this blog up so that our blog books are a complete reflection of our kiddos childhood!  So, I am behind and the plan is to play a quick round of catch-up!

 

Our Easter was fun this year.  We hosted because the pool was finished and the family came over here and celebrated with BBQ and pool time!  We snapped a few pics of the babes in the morning after they discovered the bunny had been here and left foot prints AGAIN!

1easter122easter12

928

930929

 

934

Happy Easter 2012

3easter12

(funny story about the shoes Cullen has on: They are the squeaky shoes, but they are the first pair I had purchased for him b/c he’s been walking forever and to be honest I think those shoes are a little obnoxious.  So, I put them on him and he takes a step and out comes a squeak…another step, followed by another squeak.  He went in circles trying to figure out where that sound was coming from!!  It was the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!  I was crying from laughing so hard!)

This is Easter 2007 and Easter 2012

P3260008936

I remember taking that picture like it was yesterday…times passes way too fast!

No comments: