Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things my kids say…

I love watching Ellie and Cullen’s verbal skills and personalities grow.  They say some of the funniest things!  I am going to try to keep a list, so they can look back when they are older and laugh as hard as we do!

Ellie:

It’s hot ~ I need some shave (instead of shade)

Oh, mommy there is a madult movie on (when something comes on dis.ney or Nick that they are not allowed to watch)

My legs are exhausted (when she is tired of walking at the store)

Daddy do YOU know where to put your shoes?? (because I asked her to put daddy’s shoes in his closet and she was not pleased)

Mommy who do you think I’ll marry when I get older (she is such a girly girl…I blame all the disney princess movies for her obsession with weddings)

Dear God, thank you for ……. and thank you for Jesus, I miss Him (during our dinner prayer the other night)

The other day she asked me if we could do something…I gave her the mom answer of “probably” and she looked at me and said, “Probably means YES”

853

 

Cullen:

Momma (it’s not funny or different, but every single time he says momma my heart just melts.  Ellie has always called me Mommy, so where he got momma from is beyond me but he is set on it and will NOT say mommy…which is just fine with me)

Leaf me alone

I go underneaf (in the pool)

kiss it…my nose (when he wants a kiss he always starts with kiss it…and then tells you what he wants you to kiss)

I need some ice cold (when he wants a drink from the fridge)

I go see coach…she’s booful (every morning when I put his gym clothes on him)

There you go momma

I nuggle you (when he wants to snuggle)

I luf you momma

want to race…rum, rum, rum (when he is playing alone with his little cars

No, I didn’t, I didn’t ~ all gone (if you ask him if he needs to use the bathroom)

shoe, E ~ it’s dinky (if he smells and unpleasurable scent)

mmmmm, that’s licious momma (eating yummy food)

_____ won’t listen me (if he is trying to get someone’s attention and they don’t acknowledge him and he says this while shaking his head no)

Every single time Ellie and I come out from getting dressed he looks up at us and says, “So booful” and then he points to himself and says, “Cullen handsome” 

1086

No comments: