Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Team Chunky Monkey 2012

We were a bit concerned about our March of Dimes team this year for a couple of reasons:

1. I could not get it together and really put 100% into fundraising

2. We moved and didn’t know if our friends that now live clear across the city would want to make the drive and participate with us (They DID!!)

However, because we have some pretty awesome friends and family we still ended up making a difference in 2012!

My hubby surprised me with team shirts for my birthday which really made the whole event that much more awesome!

Our little angels

959

Mr. Turkey himself

960

Another true miracle baby

979

Mr. Miracle and his awesome parents

978

Best seat of the day!

977

The crew (part of us anyway)

964

On the move…Cullen and Ellie actually walked a good amount of the 3 mile route

969970

B surprised me with shirts and I surprised him with butterflies in the butterfly garden for our THREE miracle babies.  Love that he got those shirts…don’t we look fantastic!

974

Ms. Blakely and Mr. Turkey

968

“Bock-e” and her babes

961

Finish line…5 years of walking to make a difference!

975

WORN out!

982

Thank you friends and family for continuing to help us make a difference!  It would be impossible to do this without all of you.  We have already started planning for Team Chunky Monkey 2013!! 

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you!

Brandon and Angie

No comments: