Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ballet I

In addition to volleyball and gymnastics we added ballet to the mix of fun activities this fall! 

Ellie LOVES to dance and she was beyond excited for her first day of Ballet I.  She is the youngest in her class by over a year, but her teacher said she would have never guessed she was so young based on her class performance and behavior!  YEAH, for Ellie Grace.  Here is our baby on her first day back in ballet. (and I did NOT ask her to pose for any of these!  She does that all on her own…crazy girl)

Clothes are on, but hair isn’t done yet!

classroom 2012-13 019classroom 2012-13 022classroom 2012-13 017

Hair is done and she is ready to go!

classroom 2012-13 029classroom 2012-13 030classroom 2012-13 033classroom 2012-13 024

Dear little ballerina,

I am thankful that we are able to give you the opportunity to try so many activities and make the decision on your own of which one/s are your favorite.  I was sad that they have a closed curtain at ballet because I couldn’t see what was going on, but you got a wonderful compliment from your new teacher and I was so proud of you!  You walked out of class telling me how much you “loved” your new class so much more than your last one.  That means so much and it makes my heart so happy to see the joy in your eyes.  This is going to be a fantastic year in dance, my little ballerina!

I love you little girl!!!

No comments: