Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, January 4, 2010

Isn't it exciting...

Isn't it exciting how the start of a new year brings with it a renewed sense of hope and faith?

At year's end we close one chapter and begin a brand new one...

A fresh start if you will.

I am excited about this new year!

I am excited that I am 4 months pregnant and in two weeks I will start my 5th month!

I am excited that I wrote out lesson plans for Ellie and I really feel like it is going to work out for us! I LOVE writing lesson plans and I think homeschooling is all of my favorite parts of teaching without all of the headaches.

I am excited that our family is feeling better and Biddy is back...it is such a blessing to have help with Ellie and not feel like B is being overloaded with doing it all.

I am excited that I get to interview the peri next week. I say "interview" because I have decided that I am going in to the meeting with a set of non-negotiable requests that if he gives me any flack about I am switching my entire care group.

I am excited that I have started reading the reviews and making comparisons for all of the baby items I need to buy. (we have to start all over b/c we got rid of EVERYTHING after Bennett and Ellie)

I am excited to start reading Max Lucado's book Fearless...I need it at this point in my life and I am hoping I can take something from it.

I am excited about my growing belly...even though I am afraid that my face and thighs think they are pregnant too!

I am excited every time I use the doppler and I get to hear our baby's heart beat...today it was 157 bpm.

I am really excited to start our Team Chunky Monkey fundraising...we have BIG HUGE shoes to fill this year!!! Please start prepping your engines b/c we are going to need the support of all of you again to make this a huge success.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Blessings,
Angie

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What an awesome post!!! I also really liked the scripture at the end it is one of my favorites!!

Rodriguez Pix said...

Oh, yes, you do love your lesson plans! I remember sitting for HOURS at your big table working on lesson plans and snacking on cheese, turkey, and crackers! Everytime I'm at HEB buying salsalito turkey, I think of you! :)