Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Friday, February 19, 2010

On the road again!

New pump, new cath site and a new week almost here!  We are back on the road to cooking a full term baby!!

The wait was long and I was nearly in convulsions because of all the oral medicine I had to take while I waited for the pump!  The sweet nurse talked me through the pump set up b/c she couldn’t get here right at 4, but I discovered a HUGE air bubble in my tubing after we started running it and freaked out (and so did she!!), so I had to immediately shut the pump off and remove the catheter from my leg.  It was fun…not really, but she rushed right over and we got it all set up. 


The great news is that I didn’t have any contractions on last nights strip even after the debacle the broken pump caused!  Score: one point for my body!

I’ll leave you with a picture of my sweet angel!!!

Jan25 09 060

Happy Friday!

Angie

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great news! Keep cooking Cullen! And that pic of Ellie is absolutely one of favorites! I love her expression and her curls! Take care and talk to you soon! Love and God Bless

MoDLin said...

I have been reading for a while and have to say I am SOOO glad to hear that the new terb pump is up and running and you're doing OK. PHEW! I'd say score 10 points!
Happy Friday to you, too.

The Lane Family said...

I am glad that things are back on track again and That baby Cullen is behaving himself:)

May things continue to go well!!