Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seriously…

Just when I thought we might be catching a break with the whole pregnancy/contraction thing…I wake up to a broken turb pump!  Which means I’m not getting any medicine while I lay in bed and impatiently wait for them to come deliver a NEW pump to me!!!  This WILL NOT be the beginning of a slew of bad news…this is simply a MINOR bump in the road for today!

Team Chunky Monkey news:  Well, we only 9 weeks left to raise funds!  Our team total is at $515…(my ticker to the right isn’t counting team totals)which is awesome, but we have a long way to go in order to reach our goal.  PLEASE help us help the tiny little miracles that can’t help themselves! 

If you would like to make a one time contribution: Click on the March of Dimes tab at the right side of my blog or: http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=2500909&ct=4&w=4035007&u=littleengine&bt=2

If you would like to join our team and raise funds in your own name you may follow this link (you DO NOT have to participate in the walk if you choose this option): http://marchforbabies.com/family_teams.aspx  You will click on Join a Team and then type in Team Chunky Monkey

If you would like to join our team and walk with us on April 25th you may follow this link: http://marchforbabies.com/family_teams.aspx  You will click on Join a Team and then type in Team Chunky Monkey

Blessings,

Angie

No comments: