Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Admitted and staying for now…

This will be short and sweet with a long update tomorrow.  I was admitted today with contractions 2 minutes apart. 

CBC showed elevated white count and dehydration and because the terb wasn’t working I am now on an IV Mag drip for at least 48-72 hours.  The contractions are killing me, but the mag hasn’t been bad at all.  I do feel like it is 85 degrees in this room, but in reality it is 60 and everyone (including B) are freezing to death! 

We have visited with two of our neonatologists that took care of the twins and both are optimistic.  I will see the peri and OB tomorrow, so look for a longer update then.

Please keep our family…especially our precious little angels Ellie and Cullen in your prayers.  This is a time of transition for us and will continue to be for the next few days. 

Blessings,

Angie

3 comments:

Thomas and Jamie said...

Prayers going up for you and your family. So glad you've made it this far, but praying that the Lord will keep Cullen where he's at for a while longer!

Juliette said...

Hang in there Angie. I'm praying for you.

The Lyons Family said...

Hey sweet friend! Can I just say I am so amazed by you?!? Your strength is amazing, and your trust in the Lord is inspiring! I know this has been yet another tumultuous chapter in your lives, but I praise God for walking with you every step of the way and holding you up! I continue to pray for your health and the health of Mister Cullen. Praying that the doctors will make wise decisions, that God will give B the strength he needs to take care of you, that He will fill Ellie with His peace and understanding, and that He will bring Cullen into the world in His perfect time - all the while watching over him and keeping him safe. Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." This is one of Jake's favorite verses. We will pray that over you, B, Ellie & Cullen tonight before bed! Love you, darlin'!