Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What have we been up to…

What haven’t we been up to is a question with a much shorter answer!

Raising kiddos…check!

Busy filling orders…check!

Family vacation…check!

Dieting and working out…well, 1/2 check.  Dieting is a yes.  Working out is a no, as I recently broke my toe.  OUCH!

Setting up Ellie’s homeschooling room…check!

Planning a shower for the little brother and his fiancé…check!

Writing a speech to be delivered at the march of dimes Labor of Love luncheon…check!

Keeping up with the blog…ummmm NO!

 

So, there you have it.  My plate is so full right now and unfortunately, when that happens the blog suffers. 

As you can see we are busy little people around here.  Ellie is on a two week break from ballet right now, so that gives us free time on Thursdays which I can’t decide is a good or bad thing!  I never thought I would be the parent that LOVED having that 45 minutes of “free” time, but I am and I do!  Although, it’s not really free time b/c we sit right there watching and I still have the little fatty with me.

Speaking of the little fatty…he is HUGE!  I am waiting on his 8 week post b/c we are going to the doctor tomorrow and I plan on updating at that time.  I am going to put it out there that I think he is in the neighborhood of 13 pounds at least.  He is such an awesome little guy and I can’t tell you how many times a day I thank God for this precious little man.  He hasn’t lost a single hair on his head and I am pretty sure it has just grown since birth. 

 

I have a lot of updating to do, but I have decided to dedicate a blog for each exciting event rather than one ultra long post.  So, tomorrow will be the first in my series of updates and it will be about Cullen and his first 8 weeks of life…hard to believe he is already 2 months old.  Heartbreaking…

 

Blessings,

Angie

No comments: