Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ellie in 2012

January: Eating lunch with Bocky’s family for her 22nd birthday.  Here she is with Momo.

jan 12

February: Valentine’s Day chocolate covered strawberries are the best!

feb 12

March: Swimming with cousins

958

April: March of Dimes with bud and bocky

961

May: Olympics Day at Gym

996

June: at Cullen’s 2nd birthday party

1244

July: Snowball, Snuffy and Ellie on 4th of July

sunday bbq 019

August: At the library to get her own library card

library card

September: Dinner and a sleepover with Emma…Ellie’s BFF

bff1

October: My little candy fairy and her dino little brother

h4 - Copy

November: Celebrating Mimi’s birthday at Cheesecake factory

mimi

December: My big 6 year old right after her birthday spa day

6bday dolled up

I LOVE these picture timelines of you, Ellie!  Your smile and your hearty laugh are contagious.  You are my sunshine, little girl!

I love you always my little best friend!!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: