Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, April 20, 2009

W.O.W

As of today we are at $4130 for Team Chunky Monkey! I am speechless…and honored that all of you share our dedication to The March of Dimes. This is not our final total ~ I am sure we are well over $5000 by now!!! I have $500 to deposit tomorrow and I know there are a few of you out there that have checks to deposit. Bank Day is April 22nd and there are a few Wells Fargo branches that you can deposit at that day that are having special gatherings. However, you can make a deposit at any Wells Fargo bank as long as you ask them for a special March of Dimes deposit slip and put Team Chunky Monkey’s name on the slip.

If you have any questions about how, where, when to deposit please email me as soon as possible. You can also bring any donations you receive with you on Sunday to the march and there will be representatives there to assist you.

Speaking of Sunday…we will be leaving our house at 7:30am and heading over to the University of Houston campus. Feel free to meet us at our house our look for the hot pink and green shirts near the starting line at the walk and let’s all walk together!

I want to make this post profound and heartfelt, but truly I can’t even find the words. I am so grateful for all of the hard work and effort all of you put into making our team a success. Thank you to our top fundraiser, Jamie, who raised over $1000 and to all of the teachers at Brazos Bend Elementary that donated. Thank you to our NICU graduate family, Rees and Sophia, for joining Team Chunky Monkey this year and helping to make our team a success. I would also like to thank the countless other friends and family members that generously donated to make our team so successful and to raise so much money for The March of Dimes.

This wouldn’t have happened without you…thank you from the very bottom of our hearts.

Blessings,
Brandon, Angie, Ellie Grace and ~Bennett~

“as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.”
2 Corinthians 1:11

1 comment:

The Lyons Family said...

Praise the Lord and Hallelujah!!! I feel like doing the Happy Dance right here on the couch! What a number!!! How exciting to know that our efforts are going to help save lives...What an honor!

Jake & I are not going to Dallas this weekend after all. Long story, will explain later. Jason will be out of town on Sunday, but Jake and I will be up and at 'em to walk with y'all - just from 3 states away! :)

I hope it's a wonderful day for you, Angie! Take lots of pictures for us and we'll do the same. We SOOOO wish we could be there!

Sorry I haven't responded to your email yet - swamped w/ grad school work - but thanks for writing. I'll try to hit you back tomorrow. It's bedtime (& glass o' wine time - toddlerhood is gonna kill me)!

Lots of hugs from Denver! Love you, girl!!!