Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I got a wonderful call this morning from New City Screenprinting (in Stafford, Texas)...they are donating the printing on ALL of our TCM shirts!!!

This is a wonderful family owned company and I had the pleasure of teaching their daughter years ago (6 to be exact!). This was an answered prayer because the previous quotes I received were outrageous!

I am so thankful to New City Screenprinting and their generosity. Our shirts are going to be AWESOME!

Only 24 days left to raise money for Team Chunky Monkey. Every $1 makes a difference, so skip that trip to Starbucks and help a premature baby instead! We hope to see all of you on April 11th at the TCM crawfish boil. Please email and let us know if you'll be there! babyhopes1@hotmail.com

Blessings,
Angie

No comments: