Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Sunday, January 11, 2009

105 days to make a difference

In the midst of all that has been going on with me, I have been reminded that our March for Babies walk is right around the corner! I have hit the keyboard typing in the hopes that all of you will help us make Team Chunky Monkey another HUGE success. With your generous donations we raised over $1500 last year. We are confident that we can double that this year!!!

April 26th is the date and you can count on another awesome team shirt this year…I am thinking NEON colors! We would be honored to have you walk with us this year and donate to our team or raise money as an individual walker in your name for our team. To be clear these are your options:
1. Donate to Team Chunky Monkey (TCM) and help us reach our team goal. Simply click on the sidebar to donate today.
2. Donate to Team Chunky Monkey and pledge to walk with us on April 26th wearing your cool TCM shirt! Email your size to me.
3. Set an individual goal and have your friends and family sponsor you to walk with us on April 26th…still wearing the cool TCM shirt!

Whatever option you choose the money is donated to the March for Babies under Team Chunky Monkey and it all goes to the same wonderful cause.

We will be reserving Saturday, April 11th as our annual fundraising crawfish boil. This is open to all of our friends and family that raise money or dedicate themselves as walkers for our team. This will be the official pick up place for your TCM shirt, so plan on attending!

We are counting on you and the future of preemie babies are counting on us…let’s make a difference together!

Blessings,
Brandon, Angie, Ellie Grace and ~Bennett~

7 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

Angie, we'd like to buy some t-shirts from you to add to our MoD collection! :) Let me know if that's a possibility - I'm happy to pay the shipping, too!

Jodi said...

Where/How do you get your tshirts made? I would love to have some made for our MOD walk, but not sure where to start. Oh, and my blog background is from:

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Thinking and praying for you always!

Jodi said...

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ There is no blogspot in the address. . sorry

The Lyons Family said...

Girl, you are too sweet! :) I wish we could donate more this year, but Christmas bills are rolling in and cutting into our budget. We spent over $100 just on shipping gifts this year!!! Next year, they're all getting gift cards or coming to Denver to pick up their gifts! :) Anyway, thanks so much for the shirts - Jason is an XL, I'm a Medium and, if you're doing kid's shirts, Jake is a 3T!!! Hugs to you and Miss Ellie Grace...maybe we can do another ceramics day when I come visit? Love ya, girl, and miss you bunches!

Unknown said...

Angie I would love to walk with you as this is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. Just give me the info and I will be there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your efforts in March for Babies, Angie! Glad to mention you on our blog!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.