Bennett David Kahl

Bennett David Kahl
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers Ephesians 1:16

Monday, January 26, 2009

Our new March for Babies Button


Here it is...our new Team Chunky Monkey button!!! The best part is that I did it all by myself (not that you can't tell by the amateur graphics). I could have tried to figure out a really cute graphic and spent hours trying to make it fancy...but, the truth is I love this ultrasound picture of Bennett. I was 24 weeks pregnant and he is sucking his thumb...he really worked hard on sucking in the NICU when he didn't have a vent tube down his throat! Anyway, I am trying to figure out how to attach the html code, so all of our friends can add our button to your blogs in an effort to help us raise money for our March for Babies Team. We can't thank you enough for your support!!! Only 89 days to go!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Such a sweet picture of baby Bennett!

I just noticed that you are doing a TX Gulf Coast Chapter Great Strides walk! Which one are you going to attend? I'll be at the U of H walk on May 16 with my team. I would LOVE to meet you!